Elve

Thoughts on using IRLS for intimidation?

Whats your thoughts on posting irls? is it warranted in pms? should it be removed from the community? why does the community find the need to use IRLs as a scare tactic?

NEg245O.png

bfc7a5a5b87a96d19a54b0bb12e95806.png

10e5d48dc4960b9d18f93fe7c42f4f8d.png

4 hours ago, Howl said:

I don't think it's ever acceptable to take things outside the game

I'll just leave this here

image.png

Me and zuck are pretty good friends, dont let slushpuppies propaganda reel u in

1 hour ago, Vanuckle said:

image0.png

what about this one

Our rank chat? After a pure clan exposed our council control and leaked him?

eye for eye. wouldn't be me leaking it and it was never leaked. Sovereign leaked it in 2k15 and eop resposted it.

5 hours ago, Elve said:

Our rank chat? After a pure clan exposed our council control and leaked him?

eye for eye. wouldn't be me leaking it and it was never leaked. Sovereign leaked it in 2k15 and eop resposted it.

Doxing is ok as long as it's in retaliation? Or you could rise above the cringe behavior from people on this game and not act like a fucking loser. RoT & SV dox my members regularly (and I mean regularly), yet we have not retaliated once. And if one of our members chose to, they'd be kicked from the clan immediately. 

You're infamous in the pure scene for doxing. Unsure why you would pretend otherwise. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, IMK said:

Doxing is ok as long as it's in retaliation? Or you could rise above the cringe behavior from people on this game and not act like a fucking loser. RoT & SV dox my members regularly (and I mean regularly), yet we have not retaliated once. And if one of our members chose to, they'd be kicked from the clan immediately. 

You're infamous in the pure scene for doxing. Unsure why you would pretend otherwise. 

Nothings been exposed by me personally or no information has been sought out by myself to gather.

Im sure your ranks have discussed things in private regarding their irls being leaked and wanting to retaliate.

Get off your high horse @IMK

1 hour ago, Elve said:

Get off your high horse 

I don't think being against doxing and refusing to use it as a retaliatory weapon is a high horse position to be fair to him. 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Elve said:

Nothings been exposed by me personally or no information has been sought out by myself to gather.

Im sure your ranks have discussed things in private regarding their irls being leaked and wanting to retaliate.

Get off your high horse @IMK

Not a single one of DF's officials would endorse out-of-game retaliation. Even if they wanted to, they're smart enough to realize how bad of an idea it is.

• Like 1